Elena

Elena

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Interview

I found this video in which a doctor is being interviewed about Optic Nerve Hypoplasia. Although I already knew much of what he said, I found it interesting and did learn some new things. For people new to ONH, I highly recommend listening to this. Actually, I recommend this to everyone.

http://blindhow.com/posts/295#content

Dr. Borchert discusses Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, his current research and answers questions from a telephone audience.

Telephone conference is moderated by Dr. Bill Takeshita. Dr. Bill is Chief of Optometric Services at the Center for the Partially Sighted & the Consulting Director of Low Vision Education at the Braille Institute of America.

2 comments:

  1. I read about your daughter. I am deeply touched may you succeed in your efforts and your daughter gains her sight.
    I have 10 months old son with RETINAL DEGENERATION.and I was wondering if any stem cell treatment is available in China for him too.This information means a lot to me and I will appreciate your guidance.
    Thanks
    Truly yours.
    Ummaad Ather
    ummaad@hotmail.com
    ummaad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found a whole lot of info but I'll post if/when I do.

    ReplyDelete