Elena

Elena

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Braille shirts






I have unofficially started my new TRADEMARKED t-shirt line called "Rock the Dots". I made 2 shirts for Elena. I started thinking I'd do puff paint but then saw the iron on rhinestones and thought it would be cutter. And it is! I'm so proud of myself. It took WAY longer than I thought it would to arrange the rhinestones and, sadly, a couple moved and messed up the spelling but they look super cute. Some of the rhinestones don't look very secure either so I'm hoping they will stay on. I'll see tomorrow after Elena wears her new shirt to school. I'm so excited!!!!!! Can't ya tell? lol

The pink one says "princess elena" and the black one says "rock the dots". There is no capital letter sign but I think it still looks good. I saw a cute skull and cross-bones with a bow made from silver rhinestones that I think I'll use in my next shirt. It would totally go with the "rock the dots" theme.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea! I think the shirts are adorable, and I can totally read them. Did the rhinestones end up sticking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) One from the princess crown came off and a few on the black shirt are still looking precarious but for the most part all is well! I also made myself a couple shirts.

      Delete