Elena

Elena

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Blog Goal

So this blog is something I've been thinking about for awhile. I don't think I'm unquie or even that interesting but as a new mom going through some tough times I have searched for people who are going through the same thing. I am not only trying to figure out this whole mom thing but also trying my hardest to learn about blindness. My hope is that someone who is in a similar situation will come across my blog and it will give them reassurance that someone else is going through the same thing. I am not perfect. nor do I claim to know all the answers. I just want to help.

You will see as you read that a lot of my blogs will have to do with normal parenting issues and that should be no surprise. My angel is just like anyone else, except she does things a little differently. I love her with all my heart and pray every day that I'm doing right. Just as I am sharing my knowledge, my ups and downs, with ya'll I would love to hear of your own parenting trials so please comment. Knowledge is power. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment