Elena

Elena

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Park




Elena and I went on a walk today and had a pleasant discovery. About 2 streets over is a great little park. It has several small slides which is perfect for Elena. There's almost no one there so I don't have to worry about her getting trampled. And no waiting in line for the swings. Most of the playground is shaded and there's even a drinking fountain. That's the first park in a while that I've seen a drinking fountain. Elena hasn't gotten the hang of drinking from one though. At least she enjoys playing in it. :)





I met a nice woman who was there with her husband and son. Her son is only 2 weeks older than Elena. She said they go to that park all the time. I hope I run into her again. It was nice to have an adult conversation. I love Elena to death but she's terrible at conversations. lol I'm so glad the weather is finally warm. There are many park days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment